Re: RFR: python-qrcode -- native python module to generate QR codes

* Cornelius Kölbel <cornelius.koelbel@lsexperts.de>, 2013-02-18, 17:38:
lintian --pedantic
produced no error,
lintian4py --pedantic produced:

p: python-qrcode: pyflakes-unused-import
usr/share/pyshared/qrcode/__init__.py:1: make
p: python-qrcode: pyflakes-unused-import
usr/share/pyshared/qrcode/__init__.py:3: image

How pedantic should be be? ;-)

It should be noted that --pedantic doesn't enable all the possible tags. You probably want --display-info, possibly also --display-experimental.

It's up to you to choose which options to use. _I_ enable them all, because I'm like to decide myself which of them are worth fixing and which not, and some interesting tags have low severity/certainty.

--
Jakub Wilk