Please add me to the team

Dear Python Modules Packaging Team!

I am Laszlo Kajan - lkajan-guest. I mainly work with the Debian Med team. I am a bioinformatician at the Technical University of Munich. I have
contributed many packages already, but I am completely new to Python.

But now I would like to package a Python module: the RCSB Core Wrapper [1], because it seems to do exactly what I need (parse mmCIF files).

So I would like to join, in order to tap into your packaging skills and learn.

You seem to use svn with mergeWithUpstream. This is how the majority of packages are at the Deb Med team as well. I hope you do not mind if I
place the package - librcsb-core-wrapper - into the Debian Med repository?

Best regards,

Laszlo

[1] http://sw-tools.rcsb.org/apps/CORE-WRAPPER/index.html