Requesting review of python-ctypeslib

Hello,

I would like to request a review of my new packages python-ctypeslib:
  http://hcoop.net/~rkd/debian/python-ctypeslib_0.0.0+svn20100125-1.dsc
or via PMPT:
  svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/python-ctypeslib/trunk

There are two executables which need manual pages still, otherwise it
is lintian clean.

Note: ctypeslib is not ctypes.  Ctypeslib is an add on for ctypes
which automatically generates ctypes interfaces from C header files.
If you are interested in how this works, the examples.Debian is here:
http://paste.debian.net/58466 .

Thanks,

- Richard (MrBeige @ oftc)