Re: thanks for using Formbricks for debconf24

Hi Johannes!

To be absolutely fair, Woohee Yang from the DebConf24 team chose the tool
for the survey. I've cc'd them.

Debian does not make official endorsements of any type but we can certainly
point to Formbricks as a defining factor in choosing the logo for this
years project conference.

Perhaps we can highlight Formbricks as the tool used when later we make the
larger announcements for sponsors and etcetera in the bits.debian.org Blog
post about the conference itself.

I would be remiss in wasting this opportunity to hint that you should
perhaps consider reaching out to the DebConf24 team for a sponsorship[1]
position which comes with its own promotion on the blog post, such a post
would be dedicated rather than optional, I do not think the amounts for
sponsorship are prohibitive; though I do not honestly know, but I do think
it is a great opportunity for both of our organizations.

[1] https://www.debconf.org/sponsors/

--
-

Be well,