Publicity team meeting proposed dates and agenda.

Hi Everyone!

It has been quite some time since we have had a team meeting, to re-start the process we will propose several dates/times that we can vote on to reach the best day available for us to meet. We should endeavor to have one meet per month.

This meeting will be held on IRC in our #debian-publicity channel on OFTC.

The weekday times and dates proposed are 2023: June 27, 28, 29, or 30th at 1600, 1800, or 2000 hours.

The weekend date and times proposed are 2023: July 1st at 1400, 1600, or 1900 hours.