Re: Debian [source code]

On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 03:00:04PM +0000, Gauthier Kidjat Kwatatshey wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'm contacting you because we need your help or recommendations on how to download the full source code for Debian <https://bugs.debian.org/lists.debian.org>

Good evening,

If you need all the source code for the Debian current release, I'd
suggest setting up a local Debian mirror for yourself.

You can find DVD sized images containing source - 20 DVDs - at
https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/source/iso-dvd/

Can I suggest follow up to the debian-user mailing list. Debian-project
is a project-wide mailing list.

With every good wish, as ever,

Andrew Cater
[amacater@debian.org]