Cosmic DE

Hello!

I'm looking foward to the new Cosmic Desktop Environement from Pop_OS.

Because it's 100% written in Rust and designed from to start to be Wayland Only, this DE is extremely important for the Linux Desktop.

I know this DE will be released this summer as an Alpha, but I would be so gratefull if you make it possible to Install Cosmic from a fresh Install and as the unique DE on it.

I'm sure Pop_OS will be happy about it, and I would happily donate to Debian if I get a keen reply on this regard.

Thank for your time.

Hugo