[Confirmation request] Regarding EOS/EOL of Debian OS (as of October 2023)

Debian Project person in charge

This is Endo from Nissho Electronics.

Check the contact email address from your project's website,
I have contacted you.
If the contact information does not seem appropriate,
Please kindly forward it to the department in charge.
Please provide appropriate contact information (preferably someone who can speak Japanese).
I would appreciate it if you could introduce me.

This is the main topic, but please check the EOS and EOL of the following products provided by your project.
Could you please give me some guidance?
*If it has not been published, please reply to that effect.

<Target products>
Debian GNU/Linux 9(64bit)

In addition, in accordance with our internal regulations, we will continue to periodically update EOS/EOL information.
We need to take inventory.
If there is any information posted on the official website that you can refer to at that time.
In the future, we will refer to them instead of making inquiries.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but if you know of such a site, could you please introduce it to us?

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Endo