Re: [External] Re: Support for non-free-firmware in project webpages

On 1/22/23 10:04, Bill Allombert wrote:
On Sun, Jan 22, 2023 at 03:43:38PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
Hi Bill,

I might have overlooked better contact information, but couldn't find a
popcon.debian.org to report bugs against, or a repository for the server
side to file merge requests against.
There are a popularity-contest package you could have used!

I'm not sure how that works, but it'd be nice to add support for the
non-free-firmware component, which is going to be used starting with
bookworm.
Done. Please check for the result tomorrow.

Looks like it's working (my sof-firmware-nonfree package shows up too :) )

Mark