Re: Working for Linux/Debian

Thanks Peter,

I imagined and hoped he was referring to the Matrix.

But in my life I have suffered from racism, so I preferred to share the meaning assigned to that term. That's all.

Red pill refers to (becoming enlightened to) the truth about reality, especially a truth that is difficult to accept or exposes disillusions.

Online, red pill is especially used among anti-feminist and white supremacist groups to refer to "waking up" to the truth that women and liberal politics are oppressing men and white people.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/red-pill/