Re: Salsa as authentication provider for Debian

]] Sam Hartman

> There's another flow.  Contributors interact with DSA in some process I
> do not fully understand to get guest accounts on porter boxes etc.

https://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/

I'd like to see a proposal on how to avoid namespace clashes between
guest and non-DD salsa accounts?

(There's also the wiki account lifecycle, but that's completely separate
and doesn't interact with any of the others, so we might want to keep
that outside the discussion for now.)

--
Tollef Fog Heen