Contributing, re: remote work trends

Title: Contributing, re: remote work trends

Hi Editor,

Thanks for opening this up, and apologies for the out-of-the-blue email. I’ll keep this short and sweet.

My name is Dan Fries, and I'm a bootstrapped entrepreneur focused on innovation in remote work and remote team management. I’ve been working remotely for 7 years as an employee, entrepreneur, and investor in other bootstrapped businesses. I have a unique perspective on growing and scaling location-independent businesses that would tap into the rapidly growing remote work trend.

I’d love to contribute to Debian and share my perspective as a guest author.

I have a personal website where I write about the future of work and regularly speak at digital work conferences. I was recently a main stage speaker at DCBKK, the largest location-independent community in the world with over 500 attendees.

Writing for Debian would leverage my expertise and audience to naturally direct readers to your products and services, and increase your brand visibility and trust. I’ve also been told that I have a knack for writing, and currently actively write for a handful of publications like Constant Contact, Flippa, WordStream, Business2Community, and several others.

I’ve prepared a few topic ideas that align with your existing content strategy and readership and would be happy to share them if you’re interested.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
Dan