Re: Repeating: Only the Automatic Approvals of BSP Reimbursements are on Hold; You scan still Ask

Hi Sam,

On 10/01/20 at 05:35 -0500, Sam Hartman wrote:
> TL;DR: You are welcome to ask for approval for attending a BSP or
> similar; it's only the automatic approvals on hold.
>
> I heard two different people in an email thread claim that you cannot
> get reimbursed for attending a BSP.
> The only thing that is on hold right now is *automatic approvals*.
> Just ask first.

I'm curious, since I was the one that setup that BSP policy:
Did you trace back when we went from "I am willing to approve
reimbursement requests about attending BSPs" (which is basically what
was in [1]) to "automatic approvals"?

AFAIK, the only case where we had/have automatic approval was for DSA.

- Lucas

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2014/11/msg00050.html