Re: Some thoughts about Diversity and the CoC

Le dimanche 05 janvier 2020 à 08:21:45-0800, Tim Webster a écrit :
> Debian has no place in the bedroom of its members.
> No one should force their lifestyle on others.
> This works both ways.

If you want to have transphobic ideas or any other non-inclusive idea in
your bedroom, I'm sure I can promise you Debian won't care. Possibly, in
some countries, bedroom activities, including what you may think could
arouse the interest of the law enforcement system, but Debian won't
care.

But as soon as you'll post these ideas on the community's means of
communication, and more generally, on public means of communication, it
becomes the community problem, and it can and should be addressed
accordingly to the community's code of conduct.

>From there, one can either get the CoC changed (good luck with that), or
leave from the community.

Cheers,

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2