Re: Expense Rules for Mini-DebConfs

On 2019/10/03 17:13, Sam Hartman wrote:
> You approached me asking for travel approval.
> I said that I was having a bit of conflict with the treasurer team
> working through some guidelines to apply because of a previous decision
> that I had made.  I asked how big of a problem it would be if I turned
> you down.
> You said that it was not a huge problem.

It wasn't a huge problem. This doesn't mean that there's no problem or
no issues to address here.

> Later after  the discussions with the treasury team concluded I let you
> know that based on my personal feelings and the guidelines we eventually
> came up with, I should have approved your request.

Which guidelines would that be? At the time I understood that it was
mostly just based on certain individuals, which is why I said that I
would really like to see any kind of proper guidelines for this.

> For the record, the active members of the treasury team had a great
> discussion and have generally been in alignment once we got onto the
> same page.

What?

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage