Re: On Mediation and Warnings

Hi Norbert,

On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 at 14:12, Norbert Preining <norbert@preining.info> wrote:
<snip>
> I leave the interpretation to the reader.

My interpretation: you still think your treatment was unjust and
you’ve done nothing wrong.
Which confirms that you probably still don’t understand that your
behaviour have been indeed unacceptable to many, and for long time.
While some people haven’t had any problem with what you’ve been
writing and the writing style of yours, many other people, myself
included, did not consider it okay even if they didn’t complain to AH
or anyone else officially.

You should accept that you’ve made mistakes and understand that you
cannot continue behaving that way, and take actions to correct that.

By arguing that it was all okay you’re actually only making the
argument for your (I hope temporary) expulsion, not against.

--
Cheers,
  Andrej