Re: hacking a home with free technology and Debian

]] Daniel Pocock

> Can anybody comment if they give a genuinely plug-and-play experience,
> without needing firmware blobs or proprietary tools to get up and
> running?  Or are there even better alternatives for the
> freedom-conscious Debian user?

No experience with the Zigate, but I have the aotec z-wave stick and it
works fine with other zigwave equipment. (I'm using home-assistant to
drive everything, I don't think that's particularly important, it just
uses the python libs.)

Cheers,
--
Tollef Fog Heen