Re: Request for official help

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

> Run that through some legal advice, though.  If "we" (Debian, SPI, etc)
> get to be co-responsible for the actions of someone using our EANs with
> permission [in some relevant juridisction], it is best to not have them
> in the first place.

I'm inclined to agree…  Jean-Phillipe, is there no other way you can ship
these images? I would be very happy to write/sign some kind of "yeah this
is really all fine" document but am wary of going doing some kind of
official EAN registration thing that might tie us to .. well, who knows.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb, Debian Project Leader