Re : Re: Request for official help

Hi,

I agree with this. I think we mainly should create EANs for live DVDs and CD/DVD1 of installer, for some architectures only, then on-demand.

THe fact is that if I understand what I read about EANs, it would have not additional cost for Debian, just some time. Once the framework done (subscription to the service), I can help for generating EANs for Debian releases from the official images available in the archive.

What are the next steps if the project agrees with this? Should I help? How can I make things easier? Do you want me to find an international service for EANs and submit it just to make a Debian folk do the subscription with appropiate delegations to pay and declare Debian?

Best regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

HYPRA, progressons ensemble

Tél.: 01 84 73 06 61