Re: contacting Debian is too easy to get wrong

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 5:23 PM, Zlatan Todoric <zlatan@riseup.net> wrote:
So we admit that we have this places but we just want to pile more
places so people can find thing. Why not just finally sit down, remove
our head from hackerish thinking and say - our landing page (debian.org)
is a disservice to community and we either work on that or don't work on
that - someone needs to research the usability. We are tons of
information, which really is great but if people need to read through
it, and jump around to come to their answer/solution [...]

This guy made an informal analysis about how the debian web could be improved in 2015 [0]

Not saying you should watch the 2h video, just to note that there is interest and that many people see it too

The task is daunting tho. Unifying the interface and the expectations of the old with the new. I wouldnt know where to start

[0] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kh6nwrR1hA