Re: shutting down httpredir.debian.org?

On Tue, 2016-04-12 at 13:52 +0200, Raphael Geissert wrote:
[...]
> - the main code contributors (Simon and yours truly) have been
> EBUSY/ENOTIME for a while - Simon, please correct me if I'm wrong
[...]

I assume this means you don't have spare time. Are either of you (or
anyone else with knowledge of the service) available to work on it in
the short term on a paid contract?  Of course Debian itself will not
pay for this, but some users might be willing to sponsor this work.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
This sentence contradicts itself - no actually it doesn't.