Re: Debian calendar, events and more

On 07/02/15 08:27, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 8:44 PM, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
>
>> What about adding EventAggregator macro for MoinMoin in wiki.debian.org,
>
> This sounds interesting, thanks for the idea. Someone would need to
> package it for Debian and get it into backports though.
>
> What do you think of that Daniel? Seems like a fairly lightweight way
> to get a better situation for events stuff.

To start with, I've just gathered together some of the discussion into a
wiki page:

https://wiki.debian.org/iCalendar

I think the EventAggregator sounds worthwhile, I'm a bit cautious about
packaging it myself though as it would be better if it could be
maintained by somebody familiar with the MoinMoin packaging strategy and
willing to support/test it when new versions of MoinMoin come along.