Hello! I am from argentina

Hello my name is fernando. I'm from Argentina and I really like to try free software, software to spread that people my conosca free software community. Unfortunately I have good internet speed and will not let me lower your operating system, wanted to know if could send me a physical copy of the operating system in order to try and spread it in my community.

From already thank you very much and I hope your answer ancioso.

Greetings, closely fernando