Re: State of the debian keyring

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 01:59:23PM +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:

> It doesn't really change anything, does it? Sure, uploads are not the
> only way to check someone is active, but still, people with no upload
> since 2012 and a 1024{D,R} key is likely a candidate for direct contact.

It would probably be expected of me to point out that there is more to
contributing to Debian than just package uploads[1].

On the other hand, in my opinion even active people should be candidates
for direct contact[2], when they look like they're lagging behind what's
expected and announced to debian-devel-announce.

Ciao,

Enrico

[1] https://contributors.debian.org/sources/
[2] Especially helpful and polite direct contact, rather than direct
    contact to the head with a knobby stick :)
--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>