Re: [Proposal] GR: Selecting the default init system for Debian

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 02:42:39PM -0500, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> I'd like to raise the objection that the TC hasn't done their job yet,
> and while the TC has done a great job of getting *true* technically
> grounded facts out yet, we've not let the process work.
>
> Let the TC do their work. They're coming up on a vote, and they may
> even suggest a GR.
>
> This GR is premature.

AOL.  For both the reason I mentioned in [1] --- which clearly Guillem
disagrees with --- and the reason given above by Paul.

Cheers.

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2013/10/msg00821.html
Former Debian Project Leader  . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .