Re: Debian distributors: Turkey

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 12:59:51PM +0300, Aynur Yanturin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am writing to request an update of the Debian distributors list for
> Turkey. Two sellers are listed: Linux34.com and Penguenci.com.
>  Penguenci.com has changed into a blog, and does not offer sales and delivery.
>  As far as Linux34.com are concerned, I paid about 50$ for a set of
> CDs last week, called them a few times, and all I got was "We will let
> you know when we send them". I have reasons to believe that the owner
> of the domain is simply stealing money without providing the services
> as stated (advance payment through mail-order, no Service Agreement,
> no guarantees, and my order # was 37, i.e. they don't sell much,
> because they never deliver).
>  I humbly request that you issue a warning to Linux34.com and update
> the information according to the results.
>
> Best regards,
> Aynur Yanturin, Mr.

Hi Aynur,
thank you for the notice: I've just dropped penguenci.com from our cd-vendor
list, the changes will be visible in few hours.
About Linux34.com, I've emailed the vendor asking them what has happened to
your order.
Unfortunately the most we can do is drop the vendor from our webpage.

Cheers,
Francesca

--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"