Re:

Hi,

On Tuesday 25 January 2011 10.13:22 ktauhidu wrote:
> Good day! I have a laptop Acer Aspire 5520g on it does not work the
> microphone. Tell me how to fix the problem. Installed debian 2.22.2 build
> 18/09/2008

Besides the debian-user@lists.debian.org address, you may also be interested
to know that there are many email lists for non-english speakers, see
https://lists.debian.org/users.html

(Note that for some, the list is debian-user-//language//@lists.debian.org,
while for othes it's debian-//language//@lists.debian.org)

You may find it easier to get support in your native language.

greetings
Adrian von Bidder

--
There’s a big confusion in the terms, as the numbers used in Arabic are
the Hindu numbers and the numbers used in Latin languages are the Arabic