Re: Using project resources for blends and non-free

Hi,

On Mon Jan 11, 2010 at 21:03:45 +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> > We would like to do move the wanna-build databases (and all logs for
> > these builds) soon, so I would like to know if anyone is unhappy about
> > it?
>
> For non-free I guess/assume you keep the "needs manual approval before
> package is build automagically" style? Then it should even be ok to
> build on .d.o machines (provided it doesnt interrupt more important
> things, like anything else build :) ).

As you know one can prioritize distributions, as we already do for eg.
stable-security over unstable.

Greetings
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster