Re: DAM and NEW queues processing

On Wednesday 24 June 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> /me wonders whatever happened to those nice mails listing new DDs that
> used to be sent out periodically

To cut this discussion short, I hereby volunteer to send out the "New
Maintainer" overviews. I'll probably rename them to "New Debian
Developer" to avoid confusion with DMs.

I'll subscribe to d-newmaint, but with a filter to only keep AM reports
and the weekly NM reports in which new DDs are listed.

Through that it should be a bit simpler to find the information I need.

Expect to see mails announcing people who've already been DDs for ages
soon :-)

Cheers,
FJP