Re: FINAL call for votes for the Lenny release GR

Adeodato Simó wrote:
> (Bcc secretary@ in case he doesn't follow -project and cares about this.)
>
> > Debian Project Secretary <secretary@debian.org> wrote:
>
> When sending email from role addresses, I think it's better if the real
> name of the person is used, together with the role address itself,
> rather than using the role name (which is alread embedded in the
> address). This gives you immediately information that otherwise you have
> to obtain from the {gpg,} signature.

... which doesn't match against $role@debian.org in most cases...
but matches against the real name of the person acting on behalf of
the role.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Of course, I didn't mean that, which is why I didn't say it.
What I meant to say, I said.              -- Thomas Bushnell