Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich

On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 09:07:50PM +0100, Amaya wrote:
> Chris Bannister wrote:
> > Obviously, it *is* discrimination. What can a 34.5 year old do that a
> > 35.5 year old can't do?
>
> Get you tax savings? Give you access to economic help for getting people
> a new job?
> Not that I think that it should be the *final* criteria.

Oh OK, IOW the only reason to hire the 34.5 year old over the 35.5 year
old (obviously, an interview would clarify which person would be more
suitable for the position) is for benefits provided by the Gov't?

The Gov't is rewarding discrimination?

--
Chris.
======