Re: Linux System Engineer (100%) in Zurich

Michelle Konzack, vendredi 5 décembre 2008, 22:34:41 CET

> Am 2008-12-06 01:58:59, schrieb Chris Bannister:
> > > Note:  I employ only women (IT and Electronic)
> >
> > And so is that!
> >
> > Both illegal in New Zealand and hopefully, nearly(?) all
> > other countries.
>
> Even if it is a project from the UNDP/UNESCO?

  Why would there be exceptions? Why would these cases be
exceptions?

> Men ARE discriminating women and kicking them off...

  Come on, that's a kindergarten playground excuse.
  Doing what they do because they are doing it won't make them
stop doing it.

--
 Sylvain Sauvage