Re: Bits from the DPL: DSA and buildds and DAM, oh my!

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 10:44:55AM +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>   So sorry, but I don't buy a single word of your argumentation here.

It wasn't an argument; it was just a statement of things are, as I see
them. In so far as "how things are" isn't well communicated in those
areas, I don't see any other way of addressing that other than the above.

>   We're far beyond trying to help them, at least for me, [...]

Your opinions are only ever going to be considered in so far as you're
willing to help make them a reality. If you're not willing to help,
find something else to worry about.

Cheers,
aj