Re: Private copies of list replies

On 15 Mar 2006, Wouter Verhelst stated:

> On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 12:22:46PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>>> Thunderbird is a very respected MUA.
>>
>> Not universally. Specifically, not by me. If it can't add
>> headers to a mail, it is definitely lacking in features.
>
> Whoa, then you must not like many mail clients.

        I do have high standards/

> Manoj, there are little mail clients who allow to add arbitrary
> headers to mails. Really. The only exceptions are console-based
> clients, like mutt and gnus. I don't even think Pine can do it.

        Err,  what makes you think that Gnus and VM are "console
 based"? I can click on things , images can be displayed in line, or,
 with a right click, disposed of other wise, I can click on buttons to
 run gpg to verify sigs. I even have drop down menus and context
 sensitive mouse binding, multiple windows, a separate reply window
 pops up -- if this is a console, then I fail to see what else anyone
 can have.

        Secondly, yes, pine can do it.

        manoj
--
"Fuckin' A!  Purple Haze!!!" Louie Gonzalez, Geometry class, 1973