Status update from Create Commons workgroup?

What is the current status of the work going on to try to make some of
the Creative Commons licenses acceptable according to the Debian free
software guidelines?  I know there were a workgroup being formed in
March, and I hope they are doing good work.

I spoke with Lawrence Lessig yesterday, asking him for updates and if
he believed it would be possible to get the licenses acceptable by
Debian.  He said he had not heard news on the topic for half a year,
and that he was waiting for feedback from Debian.  He said that the
suggested changes had been accepted except two suggestions, which he
claimed did not have the effect intended.

So, what is the experience on Debians part?  Are we getting closer to
a solution?