Re: HP Printer OfficeJet_Pro_6970 is not working under PureOS (Debian 11)

Hi Brian,

thank you for helping me out! I wrote to you, because I found your E-Mail adress on the package site of  PureOS https://software.pureos.net/package/bin/byzantium/hplip

PureOS is based on Debian. I am using PureOS 10 (byzantium) based on Debian 11 (bullseye).
I'm not sure if this is what you need to know to help me.

Cheers,
Florian

Am Di., 26. Okt. 2021 um 20:36 Uhr schrieb Brian Potkin <claremont102@gmail.com>:
On Tue 26 Oct 2021 at 16:29:42 +0200, Florian Dohrmann wrote:

> Hi, I can't get my printer to work and the support at PureOS can't help me.
> Maybe you know a solution. hp-check attached. Thank you! Regards, Florian

Florian, this is not a support channel for PureOS. However, rather than
turning you away, we will try to sort you out.

I don't know anything about PureOS, so let's have the version/code name
of what you are using.

Cheers,

Brian.