SCANNER HP SCANJET PRO 2500 f1 doesn't work

Hello to those who will read this email,

I bought an HP scanjet pro 2500 f1 scanner, but unfortunately with mint 20.1, the scanner is not seen by the OS. I tried all the ways, then I read that this scanner is not detected by the OS. in trying all the ways, following the notes of a site step by step, I generated a file that I attach to the email. in the end it is clearly seen that there are 16 errors, of which many packages are damaged, and they prevent me from updating and / or installing them, which also happens in mint 20.1 live ISO !! can i get an answer about the possible installation of this scanner ??

I don't know which saint to turn to ....

my working condition mint 20.1 hplip 3.20.11

thanks in advance, best regards.

riccardo