cups-filters 1.25.9 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.25.9 now, with the following changes:

	- cups-browsed: Fix leaks in get_printer_attributes() function.
	- cups-browsed: Avoid infinite recursion on IPP 1.1 fallback.

Important bug fix release, fixes infinite recursion in cups-browsed! DO NOT use 1.25.8!

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it into Ubuntu.

Sorry for the high release frequency, but we have Ubuntu Eoan Final Freeze tomorrow and I putting in last bug fixes. So do not wonder if there will be another release today.

Thanks in advance.

   Till