Ghostscript 9.01 final

Hi,

I am packaging GS 9.01 final now (official release tomorrow). Simply updating the source code of the Ubuntu package to the 9.01 final release works without problems. I also succeeded to use the external libijs (removing the ijs/ directory in the repackaging and build-depending on libijs-dev.

Now I will look into merging in all changes of your current Debian package.

Jonas, I recommend that you wait with updating the Debian package to 9.01 final until I have finished. When I am ready, simply merge back from Ubuntu.

   Till