Re: Fwd: X-Windows on PPC in Debian SID

Just FYI to close this thread.

In an attempt to duplicate the problem on a G4 Cube, I noticed that
there were no issues with "apt-get upgrade" followed by "apt-get
dist-upgrade". So I just copied the Cube's rootfs to the G4 PowerMac
MDD, configured the hostname and network, restored the correct SMP
kernel and modules, and everything is working.

-Stan

-----