iBook fails to awaken from sleep

Hi,

sleep has worked quite fine for me for years, I just discovered it stopped working, it must be one of the latest updates.

My iBook goes correctly to sleep (e.g. closing lid or leaving it on for a while without PSU) and he green led blinks. At wake up however, I get no more console. Screen comes up, sleep led goes off, keyboard respons (caps lock led works).

The last thing I see on screen are:

Freezing remaining freezable tasks ... (elapsed 0.0001 seconds) done.
Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug)

I am running 4.13.0-1-powerpc

I tried to see if the iBook remains accessible over the network, but I can neither ping nor log into it remotely.

Ideas?

Riccardo