Download:  http://www.xenosoft.de/mol-kvm_0.9.73.0-ubuntu_powerpc.deb

-- Christian

Sent from my iPhone

On 27. May 2017, at 14:16, Linux User #330250 <linuxuser330250@gmx.net> wrote:

On 2017-05-18 20:57 luigi burdo wrote:
Hi Kvm -pr is available on PowerPc

im using it on My G5 quad and was working on MacMini G4 too.

... changing point if you will able to run Mol with Os Classic plz let me know

i have issue with classic but i have working MOL with Panter.

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/17159108_10208527105716735_4089104362059567573_o.jpg?oh=cfd6a7a39983c68283f6315d30752e7b&oe=59AFA05C

Thanks

Luigi

Running this on a G5 Quad must be tough! Since KVM on PowerPC requires to disable SMP, you will be utilizing only one for the 4 processor cores...

I've had the same issue on my G4 Dual-800 MHz. The cost to get KVM on a multi-processor Mac may not be worth it.

Though I have to wander, why is KVM not working with SMP? IMHO this should be fixed...

Cheers,
Linux User #330250