Re: Powermac g5 strange colors with gui

Hi Rick,
Interesting.... Its almost behaving like it hasn't loaded any modules off the initrd.
Is there any indication that it has loaded the initrd....
Or just by chance, the wrong initrd has been loaded and therefore no modules, e.g. the sata_svw driver....

Just for the sake of being thorough, please check the yaboot.conf entry for the 4.4.0-rc7 kernel and initrd....
Who knows, it could be something as trivial as a typo..... you never know!

Cheers,
Peter