Re: A short tutorial on running GRUB2 on a PPC

I am being thoughtful. If you would have thought it out, you would
have replied to him first. Your answers would have  clarified what I
said in your own words. Answer him, not me.
Debian and linux are not the world when it comes to alternative
operating systems.

You do know that his question should have been forwarded to the yaboot
mailing list? This is a question about firmware interfaces and not
limited to Debian.
You do know that other operating systems exist and that these problems
must be dealt with when using any bootloader on any architecture? This
is presenting a problem that will be so complex and convoluted no one
will be able to fix it.
You do think  my approach was wrong? At least I explained myself and
let him know what would mess up.
You did not think of concentrating on helping him but on correcting me
instead? He asked for help and feedback and you gave him none.

Fortunately, Rogério will not start off misinformed.