Weird artifacts on resume from sleep using Compiz

Hello list,

and merry christmas to everyone!
I was toying around with compiz+AIGLX on my iBook G4 (ATi 9200) and I am
really impressed by the performance of the thing.
I have a few gripes with the performance of some applications (Totem
doesn't seem to be able to go fullscreen while mplayer can, some 3D games
tend to show a black screen... nothing very important anyway) but it's
bearable.
What really annoys me is the appearing of artifacts after resuming from
sleep. You can see what I mean from this screenshot:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3184/pippoql7.jpg

More artifacts appear at the borders of the gnome menu when I open items,
as well as on the bottom panel.
I guess I could file a bug against the radeon driver, but I am not sure.

Thanks everyone!

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux user #264449