Re: Airport Extreme Support

Hello Yves-Alexis,

Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac@corsac.net> wrote:
> On jeu, 2006-12-14 at 20:48 +0000, Marco Stagno wrote:
>> I'm able to make it works without encryption, but I have several
>> troubles
>> with WPA (I'm using wpa_supplicant).. it seems the driver doesn't
>> support
>> something...
>
> I'm using bcm43xx with wpa_supplicant (WPA2 PSK and WPA2 EAP-TLS)
> without problems.

Does someone use WPA EAP-TTLS? wpa_supplicant does not connect:
http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/wlan12.wpa I used this config file
http://www.uni-jena.de/Linux_Fedora_Core___Scientific_Linux_4_x_mit_WPA_EAP_TTLS_PAP.html

Has anybody similar problems? What might be the reason?

Bye, Jörg.
--
“Hey, dad, you see how this man can twist his fingers? Amazing, isn't
it?” “No, son, not really. He's been using Emacs for ten years…”