Re: Airport Extreme Support

Ciao a tutti,

I have  another problem using the  airport extreme of my  iBook PPC last
generation with an access point ZyXel:  in my syslog and also in console
I have a lot of error message like this

Dec 16 00:28:15 janni kernel: TKIP: replay detected: STA=00:a0:c5:c0:c2:94 previous TSC 000000000006 received TSC 000000000006

Is this important?

It makes me impossible to use the console!

:-(

--
Ciao
leandro