Re: xkb-data with support for Mac keyboards into unstable

Jörg Sommer wrote:
If I sit in front of a keyboard with an Apple logo, I expect an Apple
keyboard. If I see the @ sign engraved on the L key, I expect I get it
when I press Modifier+L.

That's laudable, and echoes my own expectations with respect to the Alt+click (right click) when using X on my (1-button mouse) Powerbook. Is this ever going to happen, or will I forever be limited to an external 2/3-button USB mouse?

/me waits with bated breath...
--
犬 Chris Burdess
  "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety