Nubus machines wanted (was: Re: Let me know if you're looking for PowerPC parts)

On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 04:17:21PM -0700, Harold Johnson wrote:
> I don't sell PowerPC parts, nor am I affiliated with any individual or
> organization that does.  So I hope this isn't perceived as spam.  I just
> wanted to let you know that if you're looking for PowerPC parts, contact me
> and I can direct you to some online resources -- some individual sellers, in
> other words, that I have had good experiences with.

I am not so inclined to post here, because I do not want to buy
anything (especially old hardware), but I take the opportunity
to state that I am looking for Nubus machines to renew the Nubus
subarch on 2.6 kernels and to port EMILE (the Mac68k bootloader) on
Nubus. Preferably, 2 machines: one for Laurent Vivier, the author of
EMILE, and one for me.

This is also the time for users to post here if you still use Nubus
and want it to be brought back to life.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.   Aurélien GÉRÔME