Re: Kernel 2.6 on a PegasOS?

Quoting Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>:

> Maybe you can investigate the ramdisk ? It is an initramfs-tools, so you can
> look at it with some cpio magic.

I loaded atkbd, but that didn't help. Found http://www.ppczone.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=561
which showed that I've missed to load 'i8042'...

I've tried to change the initrd, but absolutly NOTHING helped! I tried to
put sleep's in there (in the '/init' script), I tried putting '/bin/bash'
every now and then... Nothing helped. Isn't '/init' executed?

To make i8042 and atkbd load automatically as soon as possible (instead
after all fsck etc), I put those two modules in the /conf/modules but
they never loaded...

What initrd image is the kernel actually loading nowadays!? I tried to
specify the initrd image to use on the boot line (using option 'initrd=...'),
but that didn't help either... All changes to initrd image I've done and
since nothing happened, I'm lead to believe that it's loading the wrong
image. Or doesn't load the image at all... ?

PS. Are you (Sven) responsible for the powerpc kernel image? Could you
    make sure the i8042/atkbd loads automatically? So that less people
    upgrading from older kernels get problems?

--
Qaddafi security radar Peking bomb cryptographic Honduras Nazi smuggle
South Africa arrangements FSF congress attack killed